Saturday, October 31, 2009

High Plains Craziness!

That's for sure. We're just a day away from the "storm of the decade" and about 90% of that snow is now gone to the aquifer.

One thing I love about this country: If you don't like the weather, wait five minutes 'cuz something else will be right along!

(That's the temp here at 4PM MDT.)


Lorimor said...

Ain't it the truth!

BobG said...

When the weather does that in winter it always makes me feel like I'm being set up for a sucker punch from Mother Nature.

Rio Arriba said...

I'm with you, Bob, on that suspicion thing. And with it clocking 72° today I am doubly worried!

The Hermit said...

I think this will be a winter to remember. We haven't had a really good winter here in the Smokey Mountains since the early 1990's, so we are overdue.